If you are thinking about having a business that will guarantee a secure investment, a food business is always a good idea. Food businesses here in the Philippines are very popular and successful. That’s because Filipinos love to eat. And one of those that you can consider having as a business would be Potato Corner.
Potato Corner has been one of the favorites by many Filipinos of all ages. It has more than 500 branches nationwide, a proof that shows that this business is becoming more and more successful. And not only that, Potato Corner has also been around the world, with branches in many countries.
So if you want to know more about how to start your Potato Corner Franchise, here are the things you need to know.
• You can apply for the franchise so long as you are a registered resident of the Philippines. You can have a store, a kiosk or booth, provided that all requirements are completed and submitted. For the requirements, what will be usually asked for is your letter of intent, your desired location, the map of your location, explanation on why you want to franchise, together with your resume and valid IDs.
• You need to look for your store location even before the application process.
• You need to have the capital ready. The amount you will need for the capital will depend on how you would like to have your Potato Corner. For the school cart package, you need to have at least 200,000 pesos, while standard package is worth 350,000 pesos. For the kiosk, you need to prepare for 400,000 to 500,000 pesos and in-line store will require 500,000 to 600,000 pesos.
- School Cart: Php. 200,000
- Standard Cart: Php. 350,000
- Kiosk: Php. 400,000 – 500,000*
- Kiosk w/ Roof & Seating: Php. 500,000 – 600,000*
- In-Line Store: Php. 500,000 – 700,000*
- In-Line Store w/ Seating: Php. 800,000 – 1,200,000*
*Estimate Investment Depending On Area & Size
The Franchise Package serves as the initial investment that covers the following:
- Franchise Fee
- Small Wares & Equipment
- Initial Supplies
- Franchisee Training
- Crew Training
• After submitting your requirements, you will be scheduled for a meeting with Potato Corner, and a visit to your desired location may also be conducted. You may also have to wait for a month for a feedback or update regarding your application.
• As soon as your application is approved, you will be required to undergo a training to make sure that you are able to make your product aligned with the standards of Potato Corner.
For more details you may contact Potato Corner at their official website http://potatocorner.com/our-franchise/