Turks Shawarma is a popular brand of Shawarma in the Philippines. It specializes in Turkish cuisine that is suitable to the tastebuds of most Pinoys not to mention its affordability. This is the reason why it is mostly favored as compared to its competitors in the market.
The business model of Turks Shawarma has higher success rate because it is a recognized brand. That’s why it is a profitable franchising business model as it ensures big profit. The company offers low-cost supplies, good marketing techniques and proper placement. The good news is that entrepreneurs that are interested to franchise Turks Shawarma can get financial assistance from the company and its partner U-Franchise Sales and Management.
What you should know about Turks Shawarma franchise
- Food cart – The required space for food cart is 4 square meters.
- Food stall – To franchise a food stall the space requirement is 15 to 30 meters.
- Take-out – The space requirement for this option is 11 to 15 meters.
- Kiosk – Prepare a space that measures 8 to 10 squares.
- In-line – The minimum space needed for in-line is 20 square meters.
Turks Shawarma Franchise fee
- In-line – Php1 million
- Food stall – Php800,000
- Kiosk/food cart/take-out counter – Php600,000
Total Capital Investment
- In-line – Php3.3 million to Php3.5 million
- Food stall – Php2.5 million to Php2.8 million
- Take-out counter/kiosk/food cart – Php1 million to Php1.2 million
If you’re interested to apply for franchise, you can contact Turks Shawarma at:
U-Franchise Sales & Management
Unit 2807 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Tel No.: (+632) 634-0586 / (+632) 634-3717
Mobile: (+63920)983-0247 / (+63917)881-6999
Prior of making a decision to franchise Turks Shawarma, it makes sense to visit an existing franchise store so that you’ll have idea about the procedures and operations. Read carefully between the lines about the Terms and Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and other documents needed in franchising Turks Shawarma.
- Gardenia Bakeries Franchising Opportunities
- Small Business Ideas That Requires as Low as Php1,000 as Start-up Capital
Make sure that the Turks Shawarma franchise complies with the laws and rules and regulations existing on your proposed location. It is also important to consider the environment of the location where you plan to put up a Turks Shawarma store.