Bacolod Chicken Inasal is one of the popular Filipino restaurant that offer chicken recipes infused with spices and herbs. The chicken is perfectly skewered and grilled. In spite of its popularity, Bacolod chicken inasal remains to be affordable not to mention the good customer service and casual dining experience they provide.
This restaurant doesn’t only serve chicken barbeque but also other freshly cooked authentic dishes with the taste of Visayas.
Why Choose Bacolod Chicken Inasal as Franchise?
Franchising Bacolod Chicken Inasal offers high success rate rather than starting up a new business. Because of its popularity and huge market, franchisee can expect success. The good thing is that when you apply for franchise, you can also avail financing from various sectors. A franchisee can earn huge profit by implementing strategies such as proper placement, good marketing techniques and low-cost supplies.
The initial franchise fee is Php600,000.00, but the total investment ranges from Php2 million to Php4 million. By franchising Bacolod Chicken Inasal, you can earn 60% profit margin and expect good return on investment within 18 months.
The franchise investment includes the following:
- Proprietary Marks and Trade name use
- Location evaluation and approval
- Construction supervision and design layout
- Free training for 1 manager, 1 supervisor, 1 captain waiter, 7 wait staffs, 2 cashiers, 2 cooks, 1 batchoy cook, 2 cook helpers, 1 stock clerk, and 2 dispatchers
- Marketing assistance and procurement program
- Pre-opening and grand opening assistance
- On-going support, and research and development support
- Operations manual
If you are planning to apply for franchise, there are pointers to consider such as;
- Decide if it is the best business venture that you want to own among other business opportunities.
- Take time visiting one of the franchise store so that you will have solid knowledge about the operation of the business.
- Before making your decision, study the Franchise Agreement, Terms and Condition, and other details involve in franchising Bacolod Chicken Inasal.
- Check if Bacolod Chicken follows the existing laws, rules and regulation prevailing in the area.
- Choose a location that has high foot traffic and make sure that such business is suitable to the surroundings.
Read also: How to Start Andoks Franchise
For Bacolod Chicken Inasal delivery
For franchising details, you can visit the official website of the company at www.bacolodchickeninasal.com.