Banco De Oro or BDO is one of the leading banking institution in the Philippines. To expand its services to, BDO has affiliated with Nomura Holdings of Japan. Now, BDO has been offering to traders and investors a new online trading platform known as BDO Nomura Securities, Inc. This online trading platform is accredited by the Philippine Stock Exchange.
The main objective of this online platform is to help Filipino investors to trade in the international stock markets. If you’re interested about BDO Nomura, here’s how you can open an account online.
Read : How to Start Investing in Stock Market Philippines
Requirements needed to open a BDO Nomura account
Anyone can open a BDO Nomura account, both local and foreign nationals as long as he or she is 18 years old and above. The applicant should secure the following requirements:
- Must have an active BDO Online Banking Account and updated mobile number
- Have available funds in the BDO account
Simple steps to open a BDO Nomura Account online
- Visit the official website of BDO and open the BDO Nomura account page
- You can log in using your existing logging details and password (BDO Online Banking)
- You will receive an OTP or One-Time Password via SMS on your mobile phone
- Click the “I Agree” box and nominate a beneficiary account that you’ll use for withdrawal process, then click “Next”
- In the Terms and Conditions box, click “I Agree”
- Complete the Investor Profile and click Next
- Next, fill out the required information in the Suitability Form
- You will be prompt to re-type the CAPTCHA code before hitting the Submit
- Make sure to review all the details given before submitting and confirming your application
- If the application is successful and approved, you will receive an email and Customer Code
- Once the application is approved, you can deposit fund through Bills Payment Facility. You can choose either through ATM, mobile banking, online banking, or over-the-counter
- Make sure to deposit the fund on or before 10:00 PM so that you can join the buying power for the next trading day
- Using the Control Code given to you, you can nominate a Trading PIN to activate your account
- You can access your BDO Trading Account once it is activated
Read : How to Invest, Make Money Grow in Retail Treasury Bond
Opening a BDO Nomura Online Trading account so easy and user-friendly. After activating your account you can take time familiarizing the trading platform.